Healthy Families fosters nurturing family relationships for pregnant moms and safe environments for young children through regular home visiting.
Do you want to…
- Get baby tips, advice, and parenting secrets?
- Have someone to ask all of your parenting questions?
- Learn fun ways to support your child’s health and development?
- Learn about resources for parents?
- Have access to free counseling, as needed?
Who can participate:
- Pregnant mothers.
- Families who live in Charlottesville or Albemarle and have children up to five years old. **Families must enroll before the child is three months old.
How to connect:
This project is supported by Virginia Department of Social Services HF grant # FAM-18-106A-22.